Bringing a little fancy and whimsy into your home with our take on old Hollywood. With jewel tones and mauves, this textured bouquet will glam up any space!
Stem count depends on the size of bouquet you purchase.
- Small bouquets typically run 13 stems (an excellent option for your bud vases across the house).
- Medium typically run 19 stems (great for 10-12" glass cylinders you have stashed in your cabinets).
- Large typically run 26 stems (perfect for those large statement vases that need some love on your dining room table).
Vase life should be between 7-10 days with proper care. What is proper care, you ask? Excellent question. Proper care of our blooms is:
- Upon delivery, fill vase with clean water and stir in a teaspoon of flower food (packet is included in your shipment--save what you don't initially use). Cut at least a thumb's-length amount off of each stem at the bottom and place in the water.
- Every other day, replace water with clean water and stir in another teaspoon of flower food. Cut another 1/2 thumb's-length amount off the bottom of each stem and place in the clean water.
Have some special requests on the flower choice or colors? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a re: line that reads "Subscription Special Request" and let us know what you'd love to see (or not see) each month. To the extent we can accommodate your special request that month, we'll be happy to customize your bouquet!
Did your flowers arrive damaged? We pack our florals to last during the shipping process, but we can't be helicopter moms to the shipping carriers who actually deliver the flowers to your door (as much as we would like to!). If your florals arrive damaged, email us a picture of the damage within 2 days of delivery to email@example.com with a re: line that reads "Damaged product." We will send you out a new bouquet within 48 hours!
Not quite what you were expecting? We have a 100% happiness guarantee. As much as we like to think we hit it out of the park every time, sometimes we just whiff it. If you get your florals and aren't 100% happy with what you received, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a re: line that reads "Not Quite Right" and tell us what we missed. We'll either send you out a new bouquet with any adjustments that need to be made to make you 100% happy or provide a full refund - your choice!