Florist Choice Subscription
Looking for blooms to celebrate your daily wins on a monthly basis? We've got you.
Harness our 47 combined years of floral experience to curate a bouquet of fresh, in-season blooms that are the color of the month.
- For local deliveries (Indianapolis and surrounding counties), we deliver to your front door! For orders outside of our delivery zone, we pack our blooms to ship and they'll be delivered to you by one of our third-party carrier partners.
- The Delivery Date selected is the date the delivery/shipment should be to you. If something occurs that prevents us from delivering on your date, we will let you know by email with a re: line of "56th & Bloom Delivery Delay" as soon as possible.
- Shipping/delivery in the months following your first delivery will be on the same day of the month each month. For example, if your first delivery occurs on the 27th, your next delivery will occur on the 27th of the next month!
- At this time, we do not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays. If your delivery date falls on a weekend, we will deliver to you the Monday following that weekend!
- If you need to change your delivery day on any given month, please email us at email@example.com with a re: line that reads "Change in delivery date" and please let us know what you'd like to change your delivery date to for that month. Unless otherwise noted in the email, the change in delivery will be for just that month - we go back to the original delivery date the following month. If you want to change the date moving forward for all months after that, please let us know that too!
Stem count depends on the size of bouquet you purchase.
- Small bouquets typically run 8-12 stems (an excellent option for your bud vases across the house).
- Medium typically run 2-18 stems (great for 10-12" glass cylinders you have stashed in your cabinets).
- Large typically run 18-30 stems (perfect for those large statement vases that need some love on your dining room table).
Vase life should be between 10-14 days with proper care. What is proper care, you ask? Excellent question. Proper care of our blooms is:
- Upon delivery, fill vase with clean water and stir in a teaspoon of flower food (packet is included in your shipment--save what you don't initially use). Cut at least a thumb's-length amount off of each stem at the bottom and place in the water.
- Every other day, replace water with clean water and stir in another teaspoon of flower food. Cut another 1/2 thumb's-length amount off the bottom of each stem and place in the clean water.
Have some special requests on the flower choice or colors? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a re: line that reads "Subscription Special Request" and let us know what you'd love to see (or not see) each month. To the extent we can accommodate your special request that month, we'll be happy to customize your bouquet!
Did your flowers arrive damaged? We pack our florals to last during the shipping process, but we can't be helicopter moms to the shipping carriers who actually deliver the flowers to your door (as much as we would like to!). If your florals arrive damaged, email us a picture of the damage within 2 days of delivery to email@example.com with a re: line that reads "Damaged product." We will send you out a new bouquet within 48 hours!
Not quite what you were expecting? We have a 100% happiness guarantee. As much as we like to think we hit it out of the park every time, sometimes we just whiff it. If you get your florals and aren't 100% happy with what you received, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a re: line that reads "Not Quite Right" and tell us what we missed. We'll either send you out a new bouquet with any adjustments that need to be made to make you 100% happy or provide a full refund - your choice!